Popular Press (Selected):
Documentary Made to Measure
Matz, S. C. (2021). Now isn’t the time to give users control over their data. WIRED.
Matz, S. C. & Rossignac-Milon, M. (2020). Divided We Stand: Our motivation to create shared reality rips us apart but could also reunite us. Psychology Today
Matz, S. C., Appel, R. & Kosinski, M. (2019). Rethinking Privacy in the Age of Psychological Targeting. London School of Economics Blog
Matz, S. C (2018). Psychological microtargeting could actually save politics. WIRED.
Cerf, M., Matz, S. C. & Rolnik, G. (2018). There’s still time to stop the tech monopoly takeover. Fortune.
Graves, C. & Matz, S. C. (2018). What marketers should now about personality-based marketing. Harvard Business Review.
Jachimowicz, J. Matz, S. C. & Polonski, V. (2017). The Behavioral Scientist’s Ethics Checklist. The Behavioral Scientist.
- Behavioral Grooves: Share, Like, Comment: Sandra Matz exposes the truth behind your digital footprint
- Columbia BizCast: Professor Sandra Matz: Creating Value Through Big Data
- Program Life: How we are all being tracked by AI (Part 1)
- Program Life: Finding happiness in life (Part 2)
- Mobile Dev Memo: Algorithms, Ad Targeting, and Democracy – a Conversation with Dr. Sandra Matz