Selected media coverage around my work on Psychological targeting as an Effective Approach to Digital Mass Persuasion published in PNAS.
- Talk show im SRF (Swiss TV) on the topic of “Digital Manipulation: Do Facebook and Co. pose a threat to our democracy?”. Available here.
- WIRED (Op-ed on Psychological microtargeting could actually save politics)
- Business Insider
- Motherboard Vice
- The Guardian
- The Digitalist
- Psychology Today (Up-and-Comer Interview)
- The Restless CMO
- ZDF neo (34:20. German documentary on the influence of digital persuasion)
- The Daily Telegraph
- BVM (German)
- Op-Ed on “We Need to Learn How to Control Psychological Targeting” (here) in response to an article about the application of psychological targeting in the Trump’s 2016 presidential campaigns (here).
Nice Guys Finish Last: Agreeableness and Financial Hardship
- Forbes (here)
- Psychology Today (here)
- Inc. (here)
- BBC (here)
- Scientific American (here)
- Newsweek (here)
Money & Happiness
Selected media coverage around our paper Money Buys Happiness When Spending Fits Our Personality, published in Psychological Science.
- Interview with TFM Insights on The Science of Digital Behavior and Human Personality.
- Online Article on Personality-customized advertising
- Interview in ‘DIE WELT’ on the topic of Recruitment via Facebook. Published on February 2, 2014.
- Interview with the German TV channel “ZDF Info” on the topic of Big Data and credit scoring. Broadcast on November 7, 2013.