Selected media coverage around my work on Psychological targeting as an Effective Approach to Digital Mass Persuasion published in PNAS.
- Talk show im SRF (Swiss TV) on the topic of “Digital Manipulation: Do Facebook and Co. pose a threat to our democracy?”. Available here.
- WIRED (Op-ed on Psychological microtargeting could actually save politics)
- Business Insider
- Motherboard Vice
- The Guardian
- The Digitalist
- Psychology Today (Up-and-Comer Interview)
- The Restless CMO
- ZDF neo (34:20. German documentary on the influence of digital persuasion)
- The Daily Telegraph
- BVM (German)
- Op-Ed on “We Need to Learn How to Control Psychological Targeting” (here) in response to an article about the application of psychological targeting in the Trump’s 2016 presidential campaigns (here).
Money & Happiness
Selected media coverage around our paper Money Buys Happiness When Spending Fits Our Personality, published in Psychological Science.
- Interview with TFM Insights on The Science of Digital Behavior and Human Personality.
- Online Article on Personality-customized advertising
- Interview in ‘DIE WELT’ on the topic of Recruitment via Facebook. Published on February 2, 2014.
- Interview with the German TV channel “ZDF Info” on the topic of Big Data and credit scoring. Broadcast on November 7, 2013.